Registration must be completed online by clicking on the button below. Visit the registration site and follow the prompts to complete the registration details as requested. We suggest that you print a copy of your registration prior to submission.
Please note: All fees and prices are in AUD and inclusive of GST.
|Registration Type||Early Bird
|Full Meeting: (Wednesday Afternoon, Thursday and Friday)|
|ANZICS Allied Health & Nursing Member||$750||$900|
|Doctors in Training – ANZICS Member||$750||$995|
|Doctors in Training – Non ANZICS||$900||$1,145|
|Day Registration (Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)|
|ANZICS Allied Health & Nursing Member||$395||$420|
|Doctors in Training – ANZICS Member||$420||$520|
|Doctors in Training – Non ANZICS||$475||$650|
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception (Wednesday)*
- One ticket to the Party Night (Thursday)*
- One ticket to the Conference Dinner (Friday)*
- Attendance at all program sessions and exhibition
- Name badge
- Pocket program
- Morning tea (Thursday and Friday)
- Lunch (Thursday and Friday)
- Afternoon tea (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Attendance at all program sessions and exhibition on that day
- Name badge
- Pocket program
- Morning tea on that day
- Lunch on that day
- Afternoon tea on that day
Please note – day registrations do not include any social functions
* Attendance must be nominated upon registration
APELSO 2017 Conference
If you wish to attend the APELSO Conference being held on the Gold Coast from 12 – 14 October 2017, a discounted registration rate is available for those delegates who have registered for the ANZICS/ACCCN ASM. If you would like to attend APELSO at the discounted rate, please forward this registration confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org , who will provide you with a unique code to be used upon registration for the APELSO Conference.
If you are registered for the APELSO Conference, you will receive a discounted rate to attend the 2017 ANZICS/ACCCN Intensive Care ASM. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Method of Payment
Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Amex
- Bank transfer (Australian delegates only). Bank details will be supplied on your tax invoice if requested. Please email a remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of registration
Deadline: Friday 8 September
Cancellations must be made in writing to the ASM Secretariat. Cancellations received by Friday 8 September 2017 will receive a refund less a $150 administration fee.
Cancellations received after Friday 8 September 2017 will not receive a refund. The co-hosts will consider cancellations of registration under exceptional circumstances. Refunds will not be granted on failure of visa application however, substitute delegates will be accepted.
In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, the Host, Organizing Committee and Encanta Event Management accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delay or cancellation.